Instructional Design Developer
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration: 6 months (Potential extension or right to hire)
Work Authorization: W2
Job Number: 23902-1
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Instructional Design Developer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Designs and develops instructor-led and computer-based learning content including learning objectives, job aids, simulation scenarios, graphical art/media, and valid/reliable assessments.
- Provides the development of courses and materials for instructor-led training
- Blends traditional learning approaches with existing and new technologies in order to create and deliver learning programs
- Analyzes, designs, develops and implements learning solutions using instructional systems design principles and adult learning theory
- Works with subject matter experts to develop the presentation sequence and interactions for computer-based training
- Designs courseware with an understanding of SCORM & AICC requirements
- Experienced in the development and programming of interactive, computer-based multimedia training materials using Captivate, Articulate, or Adobe Presenter
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact June Binuya at (212)804-7476 or send your resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.