Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6+ months
As a Full Stack Developer, you will help develop and implement a suite of tools used within the manufacturing facility. These tools will integrate with both our ERP and MES systems. This role will work closely with our test engineering team to ensure complete integration and transparency across the test platforms and suppliers for both forward and reverse logistics.
- Develop and implement a world class system that support manufacturing operations
- Develop big data gathering, storage, access and reporting processes that provide real-time insights and information to our internal customer base
- Architect and implement applications and drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert within the company and developer community
- Highly proficient full stack developer with 5 years of relevant web development experience.
- Expert in agnostic presentation layer technologies such as Angular JS and Bootstrap
- Proven ability working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Positive attitude that enjoys a huge challenge and works well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Expert level C#/.NET Framework in a production environment
- Experienced with shipping code to a live production environment.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau is an asset.
- BS degree in Computer Science or EE/ME or equivalent field