RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Instructional Designer for our enterprise technology client sales ops organization in Norwest Houston, Texas (TX).
You'll be joining the on-going development phases of an enterprise wide training effort across the organization with a pilot launch slated for fall 2017. Our client is migrating to a new sales pipeline platform and will be training the teams using and supporting the sales & support organizations using this new sales performance management system.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule, develop, and deliver customized communications and training programs; Promote/communicate programs to Sales, Operations, Management, Executives, and other identified roles
- Engage with stakeholders and executive staff to understand strategic direction of organization, improving line of sight execution
- Craft executive messages to support change management and help promote new business initiatives, increasing change adoption
- Project Management lead for annual/bi-annual fiscal year readiness launches highlighting compensation plans, tools, and processes
- Deliver learning solutions to produce desired business or organizational outcomes (e-Learning and blended courses)
- Maintain and oversee all training content/assets and websites; Administrator for our Learning Management System (LMS); >175 training courses - 4 different websites - servicing over 40k employees (varying audience levels); Lead training site transformation initiatives
- Evaluate effectiveness and adoption of training through metric tracking and reporting of training module activity
- Conduct cost-benefit and business impact analysis of alternative learning solutions based on ROI numbers from tracked metrics
- Technical communication
- Corporate communications
- Training/Adult learning
- Technical writing expertise
- Attention to detail is a must, as these job aids are geared towards audiences who need very technical training and instruction, and some audiences vary greatly in the level of detail needed
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to conduct gap analyses and ask the right questions to understand the exact needs of the varying audiences
- Able to understand the mechanics and processes involved in a complex IT environment
- Ability to work with/manage a group of Subject Matter Experts to not only understand the audience needs, but also to produce job aids with graphics and explanations of processes and tasks
- Ability to anticipate challenges and communicate with decision makers to avoid delays in delivery
- Graphic design of some sort is a plus
- Learning and Development/Training a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.