- Manage the Instructional Design technology, tools and resources.
- In conjunction with the Manager, Sales Training- analyze, build, develop and maintain New Hire Onboarding Program and New Hire Training Workshop.
- Perform business and performance analysis to determine training objectives, goals, and learner characteristics such as existing knowledge and skill level, as well as knowledge and skill gaps.
- Use advanced knowledge of instructional system design (ISD) and technologies, and adult learning theory to propose learning solutions that are cost-effective, easy-to-create and maintain, visually and instructionally compelling and that provide a rewarding experience for the learner.
- Establish goals and learning objectives to design appropriate and effective curriculum by leveraging instructional design methodology.
- Manage the end-to-end instructional design process with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Employ a rapid-development approach and strong instructional design to build creative and innovative training videos, games, job aids, posters, manuals, podcasts and related learning/e-learning deliverables. Bring best-of-breed learning techniques, and technology into the development of training program and solutions.
- Manage the design and development of certification paths and sales playbooks.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions with virtual or instructor led to ensure delivery of materials is consistent across all markets and trainers understand the course content, learning objectives, delivery method, and evaluation procedures.
- Ensure smooth transition from final material design to implementation of program.
- Ensure the quality of training content by managing defined quality control processes and infrastructure.
- Maintain SOPs for all training processes, identifying opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Drive projects to execute successfully, managing project milestones and team responsibilities for accountability.
- Leverage learning technology tools, platforms and systems to develop new and innovative approaches to delivering training.
- Other training responsibilities as defined by leadership and the organization
3+ years Instructional Design experience
Recent authoring experience in Articulate Storyline II, III, or 360 OR Captivate 7, 8, or 9.
Familiarity with Whiteboard or Animation development - VideoScribe, GoAnimate, PowToon, Bitly or similar.
Ability to edit audio and video in MP3, MP4, WAV, WebEx (WMF) files using Audacity, Camtasia or eLearning authoring tools.
Experience with ADDIE and Rapid Prototyping methods of Instructional Design.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading/editing and quality assurance
- Strong content management skills; detail and process oriented
- Proficiency with multimedia and e-learning tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/360, & GoAnimate.
- Proficiency with building interactive online learning (interactive scenarios and branching)
- Working administrative knowledge of Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone onDemand preferred)
- Expert project management, prioritization, and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Candidates are expected to provide a portfolio showing interactive design, media, and online content.
- Degree required, preferably in instructional design, instructional technology, or a related field OR equivalent technical experience