We are working closely with our client to identify an Instructional Designer to develop innovative and engaging learning experiences to support curriculum. This includes working collaboratively with SMEs and Development production teams to create learning content using adult learning principles and should incorporate mixed media and sound instructional design/development
methodologies. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of creative instructional design skills and technical knowledge and is passionate about building best in class learning, implementing new technologies, in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Start Date: Mid-July
Location: Onsite in San Francisco, CA
Duration & Hours: 5 months, 40 hours per week
- Experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience using authoring tools such as Captivate 2017, Articulate 360, Camtasia, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, and CSS
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics is preferred but not required
- Ability to travel if needed
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.