-Change Management and Training background
There is opportunity for temp to perm for one of these positions, however this would be more of an architect background vs. a designer. Their background would need to be around Change Management, Training and Learning and Development.
There are several redesigns in flight and the work will be in phases.
Senior level designer and e-learning developer (6+ years of experience)
Strong story line developer
Strong Story line experience
Program Management background is strongly preferred
Start date: ASAP
Learning Architect contractor needed to design the learning strategy for a new hire program redesign and develop related program assets, including instructor-led and e-learning training, performance support aids, leader support materials, and scenario-based practice activities.
Advanced skills needed:
- Required: Learning strategy development
- Required: Blended learning instructional design (5+ years)
- Required: e-learning development using Articulate Storyline (advanced proficiency)
- Required: Strong consulting, project management, and relationship management skills
- Desired: SharePoint knowledge
- 2-3 work samples must be submitted for each candidate – one sample must include e-Learning sample in Storyline and one sample should include a learning strategy.
- Role is onsite only; no remote or telecommuting options.
- Work hours are 8 am - 5 pm (1 hour lunch)