We are Systematix and we are currently looking for an Instructional Designer with Storyline and excellent communication skills to fill a contract role with one of our key clientele.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of North America’s leading Scientific Test and Measurement organizations, with offices worldwide. Their global footprint and outstanding service have made them a trusted partner worldwide amongst scientists in drug development, food and environment testing, and clinical research.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Sales Intelligence, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Intelligence curriculum for the business unit across the entire organization. You will create the content after inputs and data have been collected from Marketing, Business Units, Competitive Intelligence and Sales by the Global Sales Training Manager. This includes regularly updating the training modules, battle cards and playbooks to ensure effectiveness, as well as creating new materials.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with and support the Global Sales Organization by driving measurable, improved sales performance through instructionally-sound learning programs and initiatives across regions.
- Designing various learning materials that are suitable for a global audience, including managing the translation of materials for non-English speaking regions.
- Creates specific training modules based on direction from the Global Sales Training Manager and Senior Manager, Sales Intelligence.
- Updating the training materials including playbooks, battle cards and e-learning materials on a regular basis with the latest competitive information.
- Ensures upbeat, professional, and engaging material that meets internal brand guidelines.
- Using various authoring tools to produce the relevant eLearning modules, video content, and playbooks for a global audience while applying sound instructional design methodology in the development of training solutions with rich media such as: graphics, audio, video, animation, interaction, and games.
- Continuously stretch to raise the bar on existing learning solution development processes, techniques, and solution types
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in instructional design, communications, education technology or related discipline.
- 2 + years of experience in training, behavioral principles or adult learning
- Strong working knowledge of eLearning software such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, CodeBaby, Camtasia or other relevant digital media tools.
- Experience with incorporating multiple media elements into learning programs including audio, video, animation, simulation, and self-developed graphics
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design principles, learning models, best practices, and learning theory.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and feel at ease communicating with marketing and business teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be goal orientated to accomplish tasks.
- Measurable success in generating innovative solutions that change or promote desired behavior
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a contract position, located in our client’s Framingham, MA offices.
Systematix is one of the largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to hundreds of Regional, National, Provincial and Federal Government clientele.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant partnerships - by doing the little things that matter - like taking the time to get to know you, knowing when an opportunity is the perfect fit, informing you every step of the way, and building the foundation for long term relationships. We do the same with out clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position, so that we have the information you need to ensure an opportunity is right for you. We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!