Instructor – Biology HV-FAC-475
Full Time Probationary
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered an applicant for this position, you must meet the minimum qualifications as stated in this announcement.
Minimum Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Biology or closely related discipline, in order to teach General Biology and Environmental Biology courses.
Applicants for this position must also have two years of successful classroom and laboratory teaching experience at the college level as well as experience with integration of technology in the classroom/lab. Research experience is desirable and previous experience and/or desire to engage in distance learning initiatives is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements appropriate instructional duties, both classroom and laboratory.
- Develops and revises courses and curricula.
- Evaluate student performance.
- Participation on departmental, division wide and college wide committees for the purpose of building community and fulfilling aspirations of professional development is encouraged and supported..
- At the direction of the Department Chairperson, faculty shall perform duties as specified in the Faculty Contract.
The Salary is furnished upon request.
To apply please visit our website www.hvcc.edu/jobs. Position closes on July 13, 2018.
HVCC is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Hudson Valley Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer