* Responsible for the design and development of instrumentation systems for industrial facilities. This includes the specification of industrial instrumentation, including the material to support installation.
* Develop instrumentation installation drawings, data sheets and specifications, in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards, and various client specifications.
* Develop technical tabulation to support the selection of instrumentation and control systems.
* Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
* Prepare instrumentation calculations
* Provide support to procurement of instrument items, such as technical requisitions, bid evaluations
* Develop and contribute with input to philosophies and design specifications for instrument & automation systems
* Perform multidisciplinary interface tasks
* Develop tenders for instrument & control related tasks
* P&I Diagram development, instrument loop engineering, instrument and electrical wiring, knowledge of PLC and DCS devices and associated engineering
* Perform engineering other instrument and control related tasks for feasibility studies, concept studies, FEED studies, detail engineering projects
* 10% of the job will be hands on experience, but they will be on the floor about an hour measuring, testing and getting better visuals of the equipment
* 80-90% of job will be in office or cube environment on computer
* Ultimately they will be just doing a ton of equipment revamp work throughout the facility
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.