Seeking an Insurance Producer / Insurance Agent for Property & Casualty to join our team! An exciting opportunity to join a growing insurance and investments office. Grow in a career and company that thrives in helping others.
DESCRIPTION – –
A professional position available for a hard working, highly motivated, and outgoing person possessing the ability to multi-task, whether working independently or as part of a team, to write and process new business and service existing clients regarding their insurance accounts. Must be able to listen, analyze, learn, and take instruction while managing customer service solutions in a busy, mid-size insurance and financial services office.
JOB DUTIES DESCRIPTION – –
– – Requirements for which candidate would be responsible:
- Implement a coordinated plan for meeting production goals for service work for in-force policies and writing new business
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile and contact lists of prospects and a motivation for sales
- Superior analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage
- Strong customer service skills and an enthusiasm for sales
- Duties would also include assisting other insurance agents/financial advisors and a diverse clientele with various customer service tasks. Candidate would be responsible for assignments including preparing auto and home insurance quotes and policy changes with analysis to understand the total financial impact. Other general assignments could include various customer service and solution roles, such as greeting customers, answering phones, faxing, filing, typing, taking dictation, and data entry. Organizational skills and effective time management are a must to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS – –
– – Ideal candidate must:
-Experienced in insurance and motivation for sales
-Insurance licensed or at a minimum studying to obtaining insurance licensing and prepared to take exam within 1 month (P&C license preferred, Life & Health acceptable)
-Enjoy serving with a “can do” attitude,
-Willing to listen, learn, and follow detailed instruction,
-Excel in a deadline driven environment,
-Thrive in problem solving,
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Positive attitude, strong customer service skills, and an enthusiasm for sales
-Professional attire & demeanor,
-Terrific computer skills (must pass skills test on Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, and Typing and able to quickly learn several different internet based systems),
REQUIREMENTS – –
**Include in Cover Letter or Resume explanation of why seeking new opportunity, particularly if no prior industry experience.**
– –3 yrs Experience in business or office setting or college degree/enrollment. Compensation negotiable depending upon experience.
– –Strong preference for insurance license or at a minimum be willing to obtaining insurance licensing (P&C license preferred, Life & Health acceptable).
– –Experience in insurance industry