AP Intego -- one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country -- is looking for a bright, motivated and hard-working individual to join our team to help us accomplish our mission of combining insurance know-how, innovative technology and world-class service to delight our customers. We are committed to providing our employees great pay & benefits, and a chance to contribute meaningfully to a growing company in an exciting industry.
Candidates will be responsible to provide leadership and supervision to the Operational support teams as they deliver exceptional service to our customers/partners in an accurate and timely manner. This leadership role will support the day-to-day work flow/processing for all AP Intego activities while helping develop and mentor the teams.
- Supervise employees in all aspects of operational processing; monitors work flow using key indicators to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Reviews recorded calls as needed to ensure compliance with agency regulations and AP Intego quality service standards.
- Provides feedback to employees and takes corrective action when needed.
- Responsible for resolution and follow-through of high-impact processing issues such as new accounts, cancellations, non-renewals, non-ach transactions and all other key transactions.
- Provides technical expertise to solve problems regarding internal processing (including EPIC and TRUPAY), payroll partners, to ensure team is providing a World Class Service Experience to every customer.
- Recruits, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure that all departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and professional advancement through career development, internal & external training programs, and other resources.
- Represents the department on teams and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and that actions of the team are in line with departmental goals.
- Reviews key indicators and reports to determine if correct operational metrics are in place and followed.
- Reviews and approves direct report higher-risk task processing to ensure that higher-risk decisions are made appropriately.
- Makes recommendations to Operational Manger regarding the development of policies and procedures; identifies and implements processing efficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget; monitors expenses and makes adjustments to approved budget.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred or solid experience commiserate with the role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, to include a minimum of 1 year in a leadership role.
- Property & Casualty License required
- Solid Microsoft office skills
- Strong oral & written communication
- Robust relationship skills