Title: Insurance Reimbursement Manager
Date Posted: 05/14/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Orlando Florida
Are you an experienced Insurance Reimbursement Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- As an Insurance Reimbursement Manager, you will be managing all functions of Billing and Insurance Reimbursement areas for assigned payor accounts.
- Plans, develops, organizes, and manages all staff in daily operations of working payments, denials, correspondences and credit balances as appropriate.
- Monitors A/R by reviewing all payer account listing logs averaging from $30 million to $100 million per team, ensuring all accounts reaching days in A/R over 60, 90 and 150 are processed, and identifies barriers causing delay in payment.
Hours for this Position:
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 5+ years of experience (including 2 years of supervisory experience) in Patient Access/Patient Financial Services Department or related area (Registration, Finance, Collections, Customer Service, Medical Office or Contract Management)
- Ability to serve as hospital liaison for patient/family in absence of patient representative
Advantages of the Insurance Reimbursement Manager opportunity:
- Competitive Salary, $23.25-29.07/hour
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for this Insurance Reimbursement Manager role, please click the apply button below.
Please contact Darnelle Cadet 407-478-0332 x122