The Auto Club Group’s AAA Insurance division is looking for
a highly motivated Insurance Agent for our Columbus, GA Location
- Does working for one of the most trusted and respected leaders in the insurance industry sound exciting to you?
- Are you sales focused and ready to provide unsurpassed customer service?
- Are you passionate about working in the insurance industry and exceeding your customer’s expectations?
Then We Invite You To Review This Opportunity!!
***What do we have to offer you?**
Support of the Most Trusted and Respected Brand Behind You!
Comprehensive Training and Support from Day 1 and Beyond
- Strategic and Branded Partners and Systems Training
- A Lead Management Prospecting Tool
- Personalized Marketing/Promotional Materials/Top Customer Promotional Collateral
- Corporate Direct Mail to Members Including Special Promotions, eNewsletter, Collateral and Advertising
- Personalized Auto Club Group Webpage and more...
This is a full time, onsite, sales position with great benefits to include, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Free AAA membership
- Special employee discounts and perks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for marketing and generating new insurance sales as well as being a professional advocate for all insurance related needs. Respond to all customer inquiries and requests with a high level of customer service.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to navigate MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Goal oriented and self-motivated to help members/customers and prospects achieve and maintain their financial goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
- Solid selling and sales process skills
- Ability to build a strong customer base.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School diploma or equivalent. Insurance industry training programs a plus
- Presently hold an active Georgia Property & Casualty Personal Lines license
- Currently hold or successfully attain appropriate State Life Sales license within timeframe designated by ACG, and maintain license as required.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success and stability in the insurance industry with at least 2 years recent sales experience.
- Experience in computer quoting software and e-mail applications.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
KEY WORDS: Insurance, Insurance Agent, P&C Agent, Property & Casualty, Property and Casualty, Homeowners, Auto Insurance, Agent, Outbound Calls, Carriers, Sales Agent, Sales Rep, Sales, Sales Producer, Insurance Producer, Personal Lines, Life, AAA, Auto Club Group, Columbus, GA P&C and L&H, Columbus