- Coordinates, manages or conducts aspects of the integrity management program, including risk assessment, preventive and mitigative measures, quality assurance, and reporting. Stays abreast of scientific, technical and regulatory developments with integrity management, provides technical input and helps coordinate the development, implementation, planning and ongoing maintenance associated with the integrity management program.
- Reviews all integrity assessments of high consequence areas and integrity concerns through in-line inspection or pressure tests. Classifies all anomalies, determines pipeline repairs and schedule, and establishes reassessment intervals and appropriate preventive and mitigative measures.
- Stays current with industry developments, reviews, and/or conducts research for industry-sponsored standards or codes development committees. Evaluates and/or develops proposals to ensure/enhance pipeline integrity.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Five years of gas or liquids pipeline experience as a practicing engineer with professional engineering certification or advanced degree; or eight years of successful gas or liquids pipeline experience as a practicing engineer.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices for analysis.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and complete written reports.
- Broad knowledge of company functions (regulatory, financial, marketing, operations, gas control, etc.)
- Working knowledge of natural gas transportation pipeline safety regulations contained in 49 CFR parts 191 and 192 and some knowledge of environmental protection, personnel safety Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regulations.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to recognize, analyze and recommend alternative solutions to problems and issues.
- Proficient computer skills with various software applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred) and aptitude necessary to operate software related to work requirements.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.