Northrop Grumman is seeking an All Source Intelligence Analyst 3 to join our team of diverse individuals in the Charlottesville, VA area.
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry's best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a city-wide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates our Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and to be fully, directly engaged with the safeguarding of our nation's security, then what is happening in CIMS Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting
and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; people, teamwork, learning and delivering value to our customers. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to continue to push us to
the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Gather and analyze all-source intelligence data required to fully characterize foreign or commercial Small Unarmed Ariel Systems (sUAS) that can be used in military applications and/or associated technologies by leveraging existing scientific and technical analytical processes
* Construct models of sUAS, subsystems, and/or technologies within the System Parametric Information Relational Intelligence Tool (SPIRIT) characteristic and
performance database; author narratives assessments on system, subsystem, and technology capabilities; respond to sUAS related RFIs and PRs
* Assist Government analysts in preparing briefs, presentations and assessments; provide intelligence collection recommendations to remedy intelligence gaps
* Make recommendations for modifications to analytical practices, products, and/or processes, to include provide SPIRIT application programmers with feedback on
application performance and suggestions for improved functionality
* Perform analysis of sUAS to support modeling and simulation, authoring of narratives assessments on system, signatures, electronic signal and C4 capabilities, and/or studies of force composition and employment
* Make assessments pertaining to the capabilities, limitations, vulnerabilities, timelines and TTP employed.
* Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of intelligence experience required, or High school diploma and nine (9) years of intelligence experience is required.
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
* Must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills and the ability and willingness to collaborate as part of a government civilian, military, and contractor team.
* Must have experience conducting all-source S&TI research and analysis to support qualitative assessment production and model population in the SPIRIT or similar Characteristic and Performance (C&P) database.
* While engineering experience is desired, candidates who have previous practical, analytical, and/or academic experience related to sUAS, C-sUAS, or similar technologies that provides foundational expertise are preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.