Responsibilities of the Intelligence Recruiter
- Engage in full life cycle recruiting for open positions within the intelligence domain
- Evaluate and recommend candidates using a variety of sources and methods
- Create, maintain, and monitor job postings and provide status reports to management
- Create and maintain talent acquisition metrics to make well-informed, data-driven recommendations on staffing and recruitment strategies
Required Qualifications of the Intelligence Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 7 years of direct experience recruiting TS/SCI-poly candidates
- Proven experience/success identifying talent for technical and business roles
- Strong understanding of the clearance process across multiple agencies
- Ability to come up with creative talent acquisition techniques to better position the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with candidates and business partners
Key Words: Intelligence Recruiter, TS/SCI-poly, Talent Acquisition, IC, Intelligence Community
Job ID: 310071
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!