Children's Friend & Family Services
A Division of
Justice Resource Institute
Position: Intensive Care Coordinator
Site/Location: Lawrence, MA
Time/Status: Full Time
Children’s Friend and Family Services (CFFS) a division of Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is seeking a full-time Intensive Care Coordinator (ICC). Intensive Care Coordination is a service that facilitates care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth under the age of 21with serious emotional disturbance. Care planning is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound process consistent with System of Care philosophy. Our mission is to ensure that families and their children with significant behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs obtain the services necessary for success in home, school and community.
Enhance the safety, stability and potential of children with severe behavioral and emotional needs. Utilize a wraparound team process to facilitate collaborative and coordinated relationships between and among families, communities, and systems of care.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants flexible hours and to make their own schedule. We also have a commitment to supervision and training, including internal professional development training on evidence based practices such as TF-CBT and Triple P with CEU’s available
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- · Performing initial assessments and evaluations of new clients and families.
- · Developing, implementing, and monitoring Individual Care Plans, Safety/Risk Assessments, and Transition Plans, encourage family and youth voice in all ICC activities.
- · Participate in a rotating on-call schedule in order to provide an after-hours phone service to address urgent child or family crisis.
- · Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, training and experience with home-based Wraparound models are preferred.
- · Must maintain certification in the Massachusetts CANS.
- · Experience and competency working with diverse families and cultures, willingness to work flexible hours as needed to be available to families at times that are convenient for them, ability to travel.
- · Must have reliable transportation with proof of registration, auto insurance and driver’s license.
- · Successful candidates will have demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- · Needs to have knowledge of the home communities of the families to be served, must have basic computer skills.
- Bilingual speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
CFFS & JRI are an EOE. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package including flexible schedule, paid time off, mileage reimbursement, cellphone reimbursement, medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, opportunities for continued education/training, LT and ST Disability, and tax advantage savings plans and more. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people living with disabilities.