Children's Friend & Family Services
A Division of
Justice Resource Institute
Position: Intensive Care Coordinator
Site/Location: Lawrence, MA
Time/Status: Full Time
Children’s Friend and Family Services (CFFS) a division of Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is accepting full-time applicants for the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) Intensive Care Coordinator (ICC) positions. Lawrence CSA is seeking a talented, compassionate, dedicated Intensive Care Coordinator to provide care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth under the age of 21. The ICC is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound process consistent with System of Care philosophy. Our mission is to ensure that families and their children with significant behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs obtain the services necessary for success in home, school and community.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate Care Planning Team; coordinating and care planning of multiple services/supports for MassHealth-enrolled children and youth under the age of 21 with serious emotional/behavioral health need
- Act as a liaison with individuals, partnering agencies, and supportive programs/services
- Maintain working relationship with various service providers and facilitating referrals including ESP/Mobile Crisis Intervention
- Identify, assist, and monitor available services and natural supports for youth and families
- Timely submit all required paperwork such as CANS, comprehensive assessments, individualized care plan, safety plan, daily progress notes and insurance authorizations
- Ensure written documentation meets utilization review and quality assurance standards
- Participate in training, supervision and on-call schedule
- Meet all productivity standards
- Perform other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s; Master’s Degree in Social Work or other mental health discipline required
- Experience navigating child/family-serving systems and working collaboratively with state agencies, consumer advocacy groups, and/or behavioral health facilities
- Experience in working with and advocating for children/families with serious emotional/behavioral health needs
- Knowledge of Wraparound systems of care and child welfare
- Excellent oral, written, organizational and time management skills
- Qualification in the Massachusetts CANS
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evening and some weekend hours
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile, as travel is required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Bilingual Spanish speaking applicants are encouraged to apply!
CFFS/JRI offers Blue Cross Blue Shields, free dental insurance by Delta Dental for full time employees, vision insurance by Eye Med, 401K, Pension Plan, Paid Time off (PTO) 19 days for the first 2 years, tuition reimbursement and much more....
Candidates should send resumes to:
Reyna M. Shephard, Lead HR Specialist & CSA Recruiter
@ email@example.com or fax to (978) 686-2954
JRI has been recognized as one of Top Work Places by The Boston Globe three years in a row 2015, 2016 & 2017!!!!
JRI is an EOE. We offer a creative & competitive salary structure allowing for additional incentive opportunities, a generous benefits package including flexible schedule, paid time off, mileage reimbursement, medical and dental insurance, and 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, opportunities for continued education/training, LT and ST Disability, and tax advantage savings plans and more. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people living with disabilities.