Job ID: 137939
Oldcastle Precast, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, CRH Americas is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Oldcastle Precast is currently seeking candidates for our Internship Program
Oldcastle Precast is always looking for great talent to become a part of the future of our company. We are looking for dynamic, energetic professionals to join our company for a variety of internship opportunities. Our program will give you real-world experience in a corporate environment and the chance to network with managers and other interns.
- Physical Tooling Inventories with an Updated Spreadsheet
- Print and Prepare Job Plans for Greg Ouimette or Other Estimators as Needed
- Handle Outbound Fedex Parcel Shipments & Packaging for Plant Items
- Gopher for needed parts, supplies, and tools as needed by the plant.
- Job Submittal / PDX Drawing - Printing and Organization
- Assemble and organize weekly production documents
- Run a Price Breakdown for Quote Matching Spreadsheet with MC figures as needed for large drainage jobs to help PM'ing entry go faster.
- SO Number Tagging in Adobe on Drawings Against AX breakdown (alleviates Eng work and PM work)
- Paperwork tracking and document unification for all MSHA Contract and Permit Entry Jobs
- Pulling Contract Number from Sales / PIL
- Marking production copy packets off master/original on Thursdays
- Post Hiring fliers(locally), procure needed signage for plant
- Electronic Filing:
- Scanning / Filing to Server Weekly Copies of Production : Prints (6 Months worth to catch up)
- Scanning / Electronic Filing all final drainage production drawings and uploading them onto Box
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Currently enrolled in a college or university majoring in one of the following:
- Concrete Industry Management
- Construction Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Human Resources
- Engineering (Civil or Structural)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Precast, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.