Pontum Health is seeking ambulatory physicians to build our practice in the Everett area! We are looking for 2-3 motivated, autonomous ambulatory medicine physicians who want to work in a lucrative fee for service model, performing consultation H&Ps for patients admitted to an inpatient psychiatric hospital. This is a flexible work opportunity for physicians who want to achieve a good work-life balance!
- Board certified/eligible in Internal or Family Medicine at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- Fee for service, with the ability to earn $230,000 to $270,000 annually with full-time work
- Part-time options available, averaging $1000 to $1200 per day
- Flexible work day start time. Work at your own pace.
- Daytime work only, no nights.
- Malpractice insurance and billing are provided by Pontum Health
Duties/About Pontum Health:
- Low acuity population: 80% of encounters are screening histories and physicals in an inpatient psychiatric hospital. Patients are admitted for psychiatric complaints and must be medically stable to be admitted. Average 9 H&Ps per day.
- Very minimal continuity: Only 20% of patients (2-3 per day) require follow up after the initial history and physical. No follow up after discharge. Prescriptions done by a psychiatrist at discharge.
- Patients are 12 years old through geriatric, with the majority being a general adult population.
- No EMR to deal with! Can dictate or write paper history and physical.