Savage Universal is a 80 year old manufacturing and distribution company in Chandler, Arizona who is seeking an International Customer Service Representative to join our team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual who has what it takes to promote a high level of customer service and is interested in advancement potential.
To be a part of the Savage Universal team you should have a high energy level, be self-motivated and have a deep commitment to success.
- International customer service or export experience preferred
- Maintains the absolute highest level of professionalism by using appropriate grammar and communicating in a friendly and helpful manner
- A sincere desire to assist customers with their concerns
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Motivated to identify solutions to problems by actively researching available resources
- Ability to multi-task, use multiple sources of information, and prioritize tasks
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Accurately input customer orders into system
- Processes shipments and provide export documents to the shipping department
- Coordinate customer shipments with export freight brokers
- Answering telephone call inquiries and promoting our organization's products and services.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Answer detailed questions about Savage Universals products and customer order status
- Treat all callers in a courteous and professional manner
- Work in a positive, high paced environment
- Multi-task between numerous applications in a windows based environment
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of multiple product lines
- Research and resolve a variety customer questions