If you are looking for a reputable, stable company that values their employees, you've just found us! As an Internet Project Manager you will be the technical lead and manage a team of Application Developers, overseeing project activity from systems analysis and design, to implementation of new applications and modifications to existing systems. You will be manage the team and their work/coding and help with code reviews. You will be responsible for coordination of project performance with the other work of the Internet Development group and for the timely economic utilization of resources assigned to projects. You will manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects allocating resources to each as needed.
This is a full-time employee opportunity, offering competitive compensation and an exceptional employee benefits program that starts on your very first day of work. This position is located in our National Telecommunications and Conference Center in Boca Raton, Florida. Please Note: 1) This position will not offer sponsorship to obtain or maintain work authorization for foreign nationals. 2) Candidates must live within a reasonable distance of Boca Raton, Florida, or be willing to relocate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical guidance to project teams.
- Assist in the formulation of Systems objectives, User requirements, project plans, and programming specifications.
- Supervise projects teams during project life cycle.
- Focus is Web development; multiple applications; 50% new development; 50% maintenance.
- Front end, middle tier and backend development.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior Project Management or Team Lead experience. Supervisory experience.
- Strong C#. Net (Version 3.5, 4.5 and 4.5).
- MVC 4 - strong knowledge of WebAPI programming, including custom routing, security and using JSON result sets.
- SQL Server – strong programming knowledge on stored procedures including complex joins and data retrieval.
- Strong development experience with public facing websites, multi-tier development.
- Entity Framework - strong knowledge of using Entity Framework within Repository pattern.
Additional skills a plus:
- ESB experience.
- Knowledge of website security best practices.
- Angular 4/5
- TFS 2015.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as finance or healthcare.
- Experience working with a mainframe application.
- Experience working closely with Systems Architect, Business Analysts and Business Users.
- College degree preferred.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA is a financial services company, headquartered in New York City, with over $21 billion in assets, celebrating over 70 years in business. Since 1945, Americans have turned to Mutual of America to help plan for their retirmenet and meet their long-term financial objectives. Today, as in the past, Mutual of America remains financially strong and continues to be rated among the strongest life insurance companies in the industry by the major independent rating agencies.
We deliver retirement savings products and services to both small and mid-size group organizations and their employees. We are a company that unwaveringly stands by our commitments to our customers, our employees, and the larger community in which we live. We never lose sight of the needs of the people who depend on us every day to help safeguard their retirement savings. From our investment philosophy to our dedication to providing personable service, our Mission is to help individuals preserve and grow their assets for their future financial security. Customer service is one of our highest priorities; technology helps us achieve it.
COMPENSATION: Our compensation plan offers a competitive salary plus annual bonus potential targeted at 15% of salary, up to possibly 22.5% of salary.
BENEFITS: Our exceptional employee benefits program starts on the first day of employment.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Life Insurance
- 18 annual vacation days
- 9 company-paid holidays and more!
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.mutualofamerica.com.
Mutual of America is an equal opportunity employer.