Apertus Partners is a national recruiting firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations.
We are looking for recruitment interns to join our team. The goal is to attract top talent and ensure our company's competitive advantage and growth.
Support the recruitment specialists in the sourcing of candidates for our clients;
• Publish job opportunities in appropriate job boards;
• Sourcing and attraction of potential candidates for our clients through databases, hunting and social media;
• Perform CV screening and phone calls to candidates - Evaluate candidate´s profile and present client´s Job Opportunities;
• Evaluate the match between the candidates and the job opportunities - Requirements established by our clients;
• Support recruiters in scheduling interviews;
• Perform phone and skype interviews - Pre-evaluation of candidates;
• Prepare short list and presentations of candidates for G4's clients;
• Attend meeting and calls with our clients upon demand.
• Bachelor's degree ongoing in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related fields;
• Fluent English;
• Spanish knowledge desirable;
• Strong communication and relationship skills;
• Ability to work in a multicultural company;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with short deadlines;
• Hands On;
• Result oriented mindset;
• High level of energy and engagement.
About the industry and learning outcomes:
The recruitment position is designed to be hands-on and expose intern to all facets of an active and premium recruitment agency. For those who are not familiar with the recruitment industry, being a recruiter means that it's your duty to find and select the best candidates possible for a job position. The role of a recruiter has both intrinsic and extrinsic rewards. It is truly a rewarding experience because you feel motivated to help others and take pride in helping people find a career opportunity. Your work matters and will make a difference.
We will work with all interns and provide training to learn about recruiting strategies, sourcing, interviewing, talent advising and systems. The recruitment process includes analyzing the requirements of a job, attracting employees to that job, screening and selecting applicants, hiring, and integrating the new employee into the organization. This position will also help students and professionals to develop soft skills in communication, relationship-building, problem-solving, teamwork and target-driven skills. The Recruitment Intern performs various duties and must be flexible as thus position has the potential to grow.
He/she will be working in a team-oriented environment, work closely with the recruitment leader and other team members, actively participate in internal meetings, be expected to bring fresh ideas to the table, and contribute meaningfully to the program's development and operation. There will be many opportunities to gain portfolio materials as well as develop soft skills important for today's workforce.