At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose:We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
Headquartered in Douglasville, Ga., DBCI continues as a leader in designing and manufacturing commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors and self-storage solutions. DBCI maintains its success by focusing on the key components of business: quality, product development and service.
DBCI's team of professionals strives for excellence in product quality, innovation, and customer service and satisfaction. DBCI was one of the first door manufacturers to use a silicon-polyester paint finish, which provides a 30-year warranty on film integrity and up to a 25-year warranty against chalking and fading.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure they are accurate and timely.
- Analyze inventory management systems and procedures and their results, recommending changes, writing modifications, and coordinating their implementation to improve integrity, control, and the capability to meet company objectives.
- Analyzes inventory trends to determine root cause of discrepancies and implement fixes or process changes.
- Maintain records for inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, and inventory audit.
- Maintain BOMs / Configurator programs to ensure accuracy to current product specifications.
- Identify potential areas for inventory discrepancies and report to management.
- Weekly / monthly reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Lead inventory and continuous improvement projects.
- Develop a credible and approachable Inventory Control team, counted on to have data and process driven answers for the status/history of each part.
- Provide technical guidance to personnel on inventory management systems, and oversee personnel training in the effective use and understanding of these systems.
- Responsible to see that documentation in the form of procedures and work instructions is available and current for critical functions.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience leading inventory control programs in a manufacturing environment
- Be a hands-on manager who is active in operations and not afraid to get dirty
- Understanding of MRP/ERP concepts and processes
- Strong analytical skills with a disciplined approach to planning/scheduling preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- APICS certification (CPIM – Certified in Production & Inventory Management) preferred.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.