We are looking for passionate, motivated and dedicated Inventory Control Specialist to join our TEAM and be a part of our future.
This position is located out of our Lancaster facility.
Summary: Performs inventory related tasks to maintain an accurate perpetual inventory while providing support to the Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Research and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Performs physical cycle counts daily.
- Assists in the End of Month Physical Counts.
- Utilize MAS500 ERP system to make necessary inventory adjustments.
- Understands and can complete all warehouse transactions that have a direct affect to inventory.
- Vendor Returns
- Customer Returns
- Bin Transfers
- Physical Counts
- Performs inventory lookups via MAS500 or RF.
- Understand and can complete all necessary tasks within DCSC Warehouse Automation.
- Communicates errors for areas of training opportunities or process improvements.
- Complete the ECO (Use As Is) process.
- All other duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software and database software. Experience with MAS500 ERP system
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, EAP, FSA, 401K, vacation and paid holidays!
UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.