E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
E*TRADE Financial is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Investing Product Team.
This position will have the primary responsibility of developing digital investing tools with the goal of making investing simple and approachable for customers.
* Learn and understand E*TRADE's guidance and planning digital offering
* Become a subject matter expert for guidance and planning tools
* Document user stories and acceptance criteria for new or enhanced functionality
* Collaborate closely with UX, Design, Customer Experience, Development, and QA teams to efficiently launch features and enhancements on-time
* Act as main point of contact for third party vendors
* Conduct business user acceptance testing to ensure quality delivery of new or updated functionality
* Partner closely with the Legal, Risk, and Compliance teams
* Proactively monitor tools for optimum quality assurance report production issues and ensure timely resolution
* Monitor monthly metrics reports to identify trends or red flags
* Conduct competitive analysis and understand the industry landscape
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.