INVESTOR SERVICES ASSOCIATE / INVESTOR RELATIONS
We are actively seeking a talented and professional Investor Services Associate in the Woodland Park, NJ area with one of the largest Investment Management Corp. in the country.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5+ years Investor Relations experience in the Financial Services or Alternative Investment field.
If you have the following experience, skills and you are actively seeking to become part of a major global Investment Corporation, please do not wait any longer and apply now!
- 2-5+ Years Investor Relations/Investment Services experience
- Demonstrated experience in the Financial Services and/or Alternative Investment industry
- Strong MS Excel skills
- a BA or BS Degree in the related field (MBA or Master’s Degree preferred)
- Previous experience working in Praeeo is preferred but not required!
- Must be knowledgeable of Investor confirmations, statements, ad hoc reporting (including ERISA holdings reports & audit requests)
JOB DESCRIPTION & DETAILS:
Location: Woodland Park, NJ (Only commutable by car)
Duration: 6+ Months Consulting Project
Client Industry: Financial & Investment Services
Job Category: Client Services / Investor Relations
Education: Min. BA or BS Degree
Required years of experience: 2-5+ years
Offered hourly pay rate: Between $28.00 - $32.00/hr w2
The Investor Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer. Senior Analysts are responsible for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions. Senior Analysts have the ability to approve Investor transactions processed as well as Investor statements generated by Analysts. Senior Analysts are also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors. Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting. Senior Analysts are also a resource for Client and Investor inquires regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle. In addition, Senior Analysts are assigned various departmental projects on an ongoing basis.
Summary of Tasks:
• Interaction with Fund Manager and Fund’s staff
• Interaction with the Fund’s Investors & prospective Investors
• Review of Investor subscription documents
• Obtaining complete trade and AML documentation from prospective Investors
• Verifying Investor profile, documentation and trades in Praeeo
• Maintaining Investor records across various internal systems
• Review of Investor confirmations, statements, ad hoc reporting (including ERISA holdings reports & audit requests) and general correspondence
• Processing Client and Investor requests for web access
• Additional duties and projects as assigned