- Review Sales orders with supporting documents to verify accuracy of orders submitted by Operations.
- Review supporting document to verify Bill to address is correct.
- Verify Shipping amount charged is the same as shipping document.
- Verify product was delivered to destination and service was rendered correctly with supporting documents.
- Post sales orders when all conditions are met or reject sales orders if there are discrepancies.
- Bill sales invoices via mail, email and online portals.
- Provide feedback to Operations department on how to fix rejected sales orders in a friendly manner.
- Verify Sales orders as taxable or non-taxable by referencing to re-sale Certificate.
- Archive all Posted sales invoice into the server for quick invoice access for Collections.
- Provide assistance on Ad Hoc requests/Projects.
- Flexible with changes in process improvements.
- Detail Oriented
- Open to learn new techniques for processing.
- Communication and social skills that can navigate through discussions involving feedback and improvement opportunities.
- Able to comply with process in a consistent manner.
- Process driven and analytical.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Office Skills – Filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Familiar with the concept of Hotkeys and the reduction of Key Strokes
- Fast and accurate Data Entry Skills
- Great organizational and Follow-up Skills
- A team player who strives to help others and who can collaborate with other departments.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years billing experience, preferably in professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required –Emphasis on Accounting or other finance related degrees.