On behalf of CT Nassau, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking a Jacquard Weaver for a full time opportunity in Burlington, NC. As a Jacquard Weaver you will operate weaving machines, and perform in areas of Safety, Quality, and Efficiency.
- Check material at the beginning of each shift and record any defects on downtime card.
- Check material on hourly intervals throughout the 8 hours of your shift.
- Make sure filling is running correctly with tickets.
- Make sure filling is creeled evenly on all machines at the end of your shift, as well as during your shift.
- Be sure you record your picks on downtime card at end of shift.
- Aid the technician in creeling of style changes.
- Empty selvage cans once per shift.
- Doff machines as they are needed.
- Sweep up at the end of the shift
- Blow down machines as needed
- Mark cloth with marker at beginning and end of each shift
- Help keep weave room in full production when others are out sick or on vacation.
- Carries out all other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, lift, and move on an ongoing basis during working hours
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- These physical requirements can be accomplished with our without reasonable accommodations
- Shift: 7:00 am-3:00 pm OR 3:00 pm-11:00 pm
- Reports to Shift Supervisor
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.