Job Title : Japanese Bilingual Inside Sales Assistant and Admin Assistant
Working Hours: Part-Time
Department : North America Regional Headquarters
Location : Irvine, CA
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $15/h~$18/h (DOE)
General Position Summary
This position is responsible for both inside sales assistant and administrative assistant (including payroll, 401K, and other administrative operations).
Your main responsibility will be cold calling to Japanese potential companies for their IT solutions. In addition, there may be some responsibilities to help administrative duties of General Manager. This is a part-time/temp position; therefore, the company is willing to work with your schedule flexibly. (Example: 4 hours a day, 3 days a week etc.)
IT solution and product knowledge is not required, but it is better for you to have some IT knowledge and no hesitation to make a phone call with friendly manner. Depends on your performance for the 1st month, your temp agreement will be considered for renewal.
Essential Job Functions
Inside Sales Assistant
* Compile lists of sales leads from sources such as the Internet.
* Make phone calls or send emails to sales leads to arrange meeting appointments, and record the contact results.
* Create and update sales/marketing documents utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
* Search Internet to investigate information as requested.
* Assist with marketing activities such as direct mails, seminars, and industry events.
* Perform additional tasks as assigned.
* Handle incoming mails and calls.
* Prepare outgoing mails and package shipping.
* Process of quotes, purchase orders, contracts, invoices and checks.
* Prepare documents for new and retired employees, and process the forms.
* Inventory and order office supplies and services.
* Process payroll and 401K contribution, and check the results.
* Assist with all aspects of general office coordination.
* Update data and office documents.
* Interact with clients, venders and visitors.
* Provide general support to visitors.
* Perform additional tasks as assigned.
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
* Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
* Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
* Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
* Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
* Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Education & Work Experience
* Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and verbal
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on the phone
* Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) operation
* Previous cold calling experience, preferred
* Previous experience in IT field, preferred
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.