Java/API Developer - Littleton, CO
Ranked as a Fortune 500 company, we have an opening for a Java/API Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Java/API Developer
Location: Littleton, CO
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (Oauth, JWT, OpenId)
- Knowledge regarding APIs applied to business: API Economy, Monetization / Billing, Industry use cases
- Proven track record of acting as SME for API projects
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing API Governance
- Presence in the open source community
5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer in the following domains:
- Web Services, REST, JPATechnologies.
- Search Engine - Apache Solr and Elastic Search
- Spring Projects - Data, REST, Cloud Netflix, QueryDSL
- PaaS - Cloud Foundry, Docker
- API Platforms - CA Layer, APIGee (Preferred), or WS02
- Event-Sourcing and CQRS Technologies
- CI/CD tools
Adv. Ref. #: 336879
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.