Client-facing Java Architect responsible for managing and leading the development team and implementation of Java based web application.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, analyzing and defining solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
- Interacting with IT and business stakeholders to present solutions, cost estimates, and delivery schedules
- Development team to analyze, design, and implement enterprise-wide Java based systems.
- Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests.
- Assisting program/project management by recommending efforts in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality for the system
- Responding to inquiries concerning application development and support
- Assists in tracking the progress of the development with accountability to the project manager and client management to ensure established goals are met and ensure on-time delivery.
- Experience with REST web services
- Experienced with TomCat appserver
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ORM solutions and experience with Oracle, SQL / PL-SQL
- Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries
- Must possess good leadership skills and have ability to lead a team of 3-5 developers