Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The Java Application Developer 2 is a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products. The Java Application Developer 2 analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and develops computer applications, systems and related procedures. The Developer also prepares program specifications, codes, tests, and debugs computer applications. This is a novice level position that reports to an Applications Development Supervisor, Solutions Architect or Manager and works closely with other Insite product development staff. This position reports to and works under close supervision of a more senior staff member.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field, or 4 years systems programming experience
- Two years of experience in Java/J2EE programming and analysis preferred
- Two years of experience using Angular framework
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled