Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Auburn Hills, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong hands on experience in core Java and server side programming.
- Strong hands on experience in web application development tools and environments(IRAD, Eclipse).
- Strong hands on experience in developing MVC based J2EE applications with frame works like Struts, Spring, JSF,Icefaces.
- Strong experience in Sybase, UDB databases
- Experience with Database access methods and simple SQL constructs.
- Experience with ORM tools (Hibernate, JPA) is a plus
- Ability to participate in Design/Architecture discussions with other Leads and Architects
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD).
- Experience in coding Java / J2EE applications with good code quality following the best practices of coding standards.
- Experience in Swing based application (DCClient).
- Expertise in onsite-offshore coordination and onsite business and SME interaction, production support.
- BS Degree, 7+ years of experience, Java J2EE, DB relevent certifications is plus.
- Experience in developing Java J2EE applications with frame works like MVC, Struts, JSP, JSF, AJAX, Jquery, SignalR etc/
- 5 -7 years’ experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.