Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• Fully participate in Agile development process
• Gather Requirements and development user stories and test cases
• Develop Technical Requirements
• Provide Solution Delivery Methodology artifacts associated with application components
• Code and unit test application components in Java using Java Frameworks, working alone or paired with another team member
• Support production issues if escalated to delivery team
• Ensure applications are supported properly through minor enhancements, upgrades and fixes
• Develop and execute functional and integration test plan ensuring application components meet technical specifications
• Coordinate and develop test and implementation plans.
• Review and research requirements artifacts and collaborate with the SMEs to develop test scenarios and test cases.
• Document application defects and enable defect management, including working with other developers on the resolution of testing related defects.
• Able to develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
• Experience with PCF and associated CI tools (GitHub, Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus) highly preferred
• 4+ years. experience with Java-based IDE (Eclipse, RSA, IntelliJ), using popular industry frameworks (Angular, JPA, RESTful WS, Struts, JUnit, EclipseLink)
• 4+ years. experience with relational database, preference for SQL Server, DB2
• Agile team experience preferred
• Experience with object oriented analysis and design
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Development experience as part of a globally distributed team a plus
• Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and planning skills.
• Strong desire to learn new business processes and function as part of an Agile team
• Willingness to play more than one role within a software development team.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with business and application partners and team members.
• Highly motivated professional (self-starter and results oriented).
• Experience with emergent design, test driven development and associated tools is a plus
• Experience with build chain/sequencing in manufacturing processes is a plus
• Blueprint Experience is a plus.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.