Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• IT is looking for a Software Engineer focused on delivering software leveraging multiple Programming languages and big data/cloud technologies.
• In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to embrace paired programming, developing working solutions, tested code based on proven Lean/Agile methods.
• Engineers on the team work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered.
• The Software Engineer will work in a big, cross-functional, and co-located team.
• The Software Engineer will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers and designers, and will release early and often.
• 5+ years. experience with J2EE and Java multi-threading programming .
• 5+ year experience in Web services like SOAP or REST .
• 3+ years. experience with SUSE Linux 11 64 bit, shell script, Perl script .
• 4+ year experience with DB2, Oracle, Teradata .
• 2+ year experience with PVCS or Accurev, ANT .
• 4+ year experience with a Java-based IDE like Eclipse or RSA .
• 2+ year experience with No SQL databases like Mongo DB .
• 2+ year experience in Cloud / Clustered technologies like Apache Solr, Frudo, Spark
• Experience in Agile methodologies - TDD; Pair programming, craftsmanship
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Paired programming .
• Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Knowledge in Angular JS
• Mobility development experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong ability to multi-task effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work individually or as a member of a team
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong Quality Assurance skills
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.