This is a long term opportunity for which all applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience developing web/mobile applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Methodologies/Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Integration, Data), JMS, jdbc, ldap, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Hibernate, Angular2, jQuery, Ajax, JSON
- Database Management: DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented development concepts
- Attention to quality and disciplined software development practices including: Unit testing, documentation, build and release management
- Experience with SOA & development of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience and strong knowledge of relational databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with development and support projects
- Experience with deployment and release management process
- Understanding of Server configuration and environment setup
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of full software development life cycle
- Good to have – FileNet, IBM SIMSAM, Node.js, iOS and Android mobile development
Job ID: 307114
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!