The Tri-Com Consulting Group
A Full Service IT Employment Consulting Firm
is seeking qualified candidates for the following opening:
Our client seeks a strong Java developer to join their team in a full-time capacity after a brief consulting engagement. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor at this time.
5-8 years of Hands on experience in developing Web/mobile applications using Java/J2ee technologies.
Methodologies / Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Integration, Data), JMS, jdbc, ldap, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Hibernate, Angular2, jQuery, Ajax, JSON.
Database Management: DB2, MS Sql Server, MySql.
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented development concepts
* Attention to quality and disciplined software development practices including: Unit testing, documentation, build and release management
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture & development of Web Services(REST/SOAP).
* Experience and strong knowledge of relational databases and ORM technologies
* Experience with development and support projects.
* Experience with deployment and release management process.
* Understanding of Server configuration and environment setup
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good understanding of Full Software Development Lifecycle
* Good to have – FileNet, IBM SIMSAM, Node.js, iOS and Android mobile development. Knowledge of open source solutions/products.
Qualified Candidates should apply to this job posting with their resume, compensation requirements and references.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~
We strongly encourage the applications of women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and military veterans.
As a condition of employment you will be required to pass a drug screening and other background checks including past employment and confirmation of technical certifications.