JAVA DEVELOPER IAM - CONTRACT - ORLANDO, FL
Java Developer IAM Responsibilities:
* Support existing IAM applications.
* Support application integration/interfaces, including HR data-related efforts and consumable IAM components/libraries
* Assist in the development and deployment of IAM-related applications and infrastructure
* Work/consult with other teams and customers on IAM-related technologies and implementations
Java Developer IAM Requirements:
* 3-5 years of Java Development Experience
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL Data Stores,
* Solid Background with Web Protocols, SOA & Microservices architectures
* Experience with Linux, Windows, and Unix Operating Systems
* Understands Object Oriented Design and Principles
* Understands Product Life Cycle
* Experience with consuming APIs PLUSES:
* AWS or Google Cloud Development
* Experience with CI/CD
* Experience in Responsive Design and consuming RESTful API's
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.