Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Experience building and working with APIs/RestFUL services
- Experience building and working with Spring
- Understanding of HTTP, XML, and web technologies
- Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Strong understanding of object oriented methodology
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, MYSQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
Job ID: 307103
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!