One of our Premier clients in St. Petersburg is looking for a full stack developer to build green field projects, delivering exciting new working solutions, in an AGILE environment and alongside talented team members. The right candidate must be creative and work well in a team environment. We are looking for developers with strong Java and Angular skills.
• Develop and publish web based applications and RESTful API’s for loyalty programs
• Provide technical leadership for their team members and the organization
• Support clients by diagnosing and correcting defects
• Work with the product owners to implement new features Knowledge and Skills
• 5+ years Java or 2+ years Angular development experience
• Experience developing SOAP and/or RESTful API’s
• Relational database skills in SQL like database engines
• Understanding of XML and JSON
• Experience with configuring build and deployment tools
• Experience with the implementation of SOLID principles
• Experience with distributed computing and object-oriented design and analysis
• Experience developing high volume transaction systems – both real-time and batch
• Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work extra hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
• Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process)