Location: Roseville, MN 55113
Duration: Long Term
- Have strong web application development experience using the Groovy and Grails Framework (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient)
- Have extensive background experience in Java web application user interface design and implementation
- Work well both independently and in a team environment. This project has a very experienced team. The candidate must be able to take business requirements and work independently to complete assignments. However, the candidate must also be able to work with other team members to implement required functionality and to resolve data and system integration problems. The candidate must also be engaged in project team meetings and provide regular project status updates.
- Collaborate with business analyst and developers to produce software designs
- Provide work estimates to project manager, provide frequent status updates and track progress against the project work plan
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create and advance applications
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Collaborate with business, development, and QA teams to develop testing and acceptance procedures
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with business analyst to provide training, knowledge transfer, and documentation for user support
- Three (3) Years of experience developing Java web applications using the Groovy and Grails Framework (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient)
- Three (3) Years of experience integrating Java web applications with SQL databases using Hibernate
- Three (3) Years of SQL relational database design and coding experience
- Experience developing Java web applications using Grails 3.x.
- Experience developing Java web application user interfaces using recent user interface tools including jQuery and Bootstrap 3.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to Client and fix errors in code
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing software both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
About our Company: -
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."