Our client is looking for an Java Developer with Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ) for long term project in Dallas, TX below is the detailed requirement.
Job Title: Java Developer with Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF )
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long term
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. with minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Experience on Server programming – Java/ Web services, Restful API
- Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot
- Exposure to J2EE web server (Tomcat), Enterprise Java Beans, Servlets, etc
- Experience on PCF or any other Cloud Foundry based PaaS
- Experience on development environment tools (Eclipse) and Unit testing tool like JUnit
- Exposure to DBMS concepts and focus on relational (MySQL database ) and NoSQL data base(MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Familiarity with build tools (Maven) and code analysis tools (Sonar)
- 3+ years of coding and unit testing experience
- Should be able to write / design Cloud native code in Java that meets the functional specifications.
- Create REST ful web services using Java, Spring and Spring Boot with Micro services architecture/best patterns.
- Assist with build and deployment of apps in PCF or any cloud foundry based PaaS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in the, server components, DB components
- Have worked as part of an agile development team (Lean / Pair / agile programming)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or above in a related fieldDemonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings