Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Java Development Lead sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying anywhere from $80-$85/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are looking for passionate developers who want to make a difference. If you are a rock star developer, a strong communicator, and a self-starter who can grab hold of a challenge and dive deep with it, then please join our delivery-focused team.
The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and implementation to a team focused on delivering one or more of those modern, customer-centric products and capabilities.
• Able to grok complex business requirements
• Provide tech expertise and leadership for analysis, design, and modeling work
• Be delivery-focused
• Be quality-focused
• Design, develop, implement, test, deploy, and support Java-based software in the AWS Cloud
• Leverage Java best practices to design, test, implement, and support mission critical applications
• Ensure security and compliance requirements are met
• Ship great products!
Experience & Qualifications
• 12+ years of experience required, including some commercial/non-government work
• Hands on experience designing, developing, implementing, testing, and deploying large scale Java/J2EE projects
• Believes in Scrum/Agile, and has deep experience delivering software when working on teams that use Scrum/Agile methodology
• Strong and creative analytical and problem-solving skills
• Enable long-term implementation, facilitate product vision and strategy.
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Java Dev:
• Spring stack (DI, AOP, Security, Boot, etc.)
• REST APIs
• Unit testing with JUnit
• DB/SQL (Oracle/Postgres SQL)
• Code Reviews
• Testing strategy and implementation
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.