RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Java Engineer in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
The Wealth Management Technology group is seeking an energetic, intelligent, self-starter in a senior developer/technology lead role to join the Portfolio Performance Measurement and Client reporting technology team. This candidate will be a key software engineer lead for the implementation and support of a new global strategic client reporting platform. The candidate will be part of group working on cutting edge technologies including Java/J2EE frameworks, REST/Web services, Ext-JS framework, R, Reporting tools and frameworks, Pentaho, Oracle, and Big data in an Agile setting.
- Experience with implementing Client reporting solutions (vendor based or in-house)
- Fin tech experience with knowledge of Portfolio Performance, Accounting Platforms and Client Reporting is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, REST/Web services, frameworks, and database SQLs
- Proficient in Java J2EE application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Java J2EE development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
- Proficiency with Pentaho or any other java based ETL tool
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to lead a team of developers and interact with business users
- Proficiency with R programming language is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.