Job Title: Java Enterprise Architect
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: Fulltime / Permanent
Note: There is a Java Technical Architect to work in the Freight Brokerage platform. This role would work very closely with the Onsite and Offshore team.
Travel and Logistics Domain knowledge is a must. Should have executed at least 2 or 3 projects in the Travel and Logistics domain
- 9+ years of experience in Java\J2EE application development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Architect.
- Expertise on architectural methodologies.
- Strong experience working with N-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service -oriented architectures (SOA).
- The Architect will be responsible for designing and developing innovative rich client, web-based solutions using latest in Java/J2EE technologies
- The Architect will be responsible for design and prototype innovative, highly usable applications, including various design patterns.
- Provide technical leadership across all areas of the product, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
- Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for root cause of problems.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Worked on Onsite Offshore Module.
- Experience leading and inspiring development teams
- Good Hands on experience in Core Java, Oops concept, J2EE APIs, Beans, EJBs, JMS, RESTFul & SOAP Web services.
- Strong experience in Frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Hands on Experience in one of the database like PL SQL, Oracle, MS SQL databases.
- Good Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/RESTFUL)
- Strong experience working with Back-end tools like ORM, JDBC, JPA and with Frameworks.