RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Java/Mule Developer X3 in Mountain View, California (CA).
This position will provide an opportunity to work with a world class team focusing on solving customer problems in the best possible way. You will be responsible for designing and developing REST APIs, SOA applications, ESB Applications using Java, Spring Boot, Mule etc. Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, and Mule is a must. Full stack application design, development experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate should be well organized, self-motivated, and proficient in software development life cycle. He/she shall have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as demonstrable proficiency with REST API programming.
About the team:
- Work independently
- High level of trust, we depend on each other - everyone pitches in to help
REQUIREMENTS:Must Have Skills:
- Java 1.8
- Spring Boot
- AWS - onboard the existing services to AWS
- Mule ESB - have prior experience implement (1-year minimum)
- 3+ years of development experience with REST API
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of Spring, Spring boot experience for developing REST API
- 3+ years of Mule development experience
- 1+ years of AWS Cloud experience
- 1+ years of Git
- Familiar with Docker container technology
- API - REST, SOAP
- Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Mule ESB
- AWS, Docker etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.