Our client located in Atlanta is seeking a Software Engineer / Java Programmer who will be responsible for creating and enhancing our clients J2EE based applications and will also fill following job responsibilities:
• Work on various development projects as a J2EE developer and/or Tibco Developer.
• Interacting with IT groups to gather, interpret and understand Architectural requirements.
• Documentation of new and existing systems.
Required Job Experience:
• J2EE Development with JDBC, JSON and XML
• extJS and/or angular
• Working experience in use and deployment of Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL models.
• Experience with relational databases including DB2, SQL Server and Oracle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility, team focus, and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Must be available to handle 24 x 7 on call duties on a rotating basis
Required Job Qualifications:
• 5+ years JAVA programming including Servlets, Messaging and Web services. Experience using Java tools such as ANT, git, JUnit, and log4j are required.
• 5+ years' experience developing applications with J2EE including Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Web Services (SOAP, REST), JDBC, and XML. Basic understanding of J2EE design patterns is a must.
• 5+ years' experience with at least one J2EE Application Server.
• 5+ years' experience with SQL.
Desired Job Experience:
• Experience with Weblogic
• Experience in JBOSS
• Experience in developing web services (SOAP, REST) and messaging (JMS, AMQP)
• Experience developing with version control (pvcs, git, tfs)
• Experience with IBM's DB2 UDB on Windows and/or Unix platforms
• Good understanding of RDMS Database Oracle, DB2, others
• Experience with IDE and Development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ
• Experience with Python
• Experience with NoSQL database is desirable
• 5+ years' experience deploying applications and services in J2EE and .NET environments.
• 3+ years' experience using UML analysis and design techniques, especially use case modeling, sequence diagramming, domain and class diagramming
• Working experience in modeling business logic and automating business processes using TIBCO Business Works and EMS messaging.
• Working experience in creating Concepts, Simple Events, Complex Events, DB concept, writing the rules and configuring the backing store in TIBCO BE.
• Expertise in Application Architecture and integration of Web based/n-tier architecture applications.
• Knowledge of EAI messaging standards like Websphere MQ and JMS messaging, using both point-to-point and pub/sub messaging models.
• Working experience in design, development and implementation of enterprise level web based projects.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting project, please reach out to Ashley at Ashley.Brown@randstadusa.comHelp