Java/Python Developer - MTS system
Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Java/Python Developer - MTS system for our client in Newark, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Technical Specialist role will be reporting to Senior Service Architect to build resilience capability across Technology and Operations and drive service engineering in line with the strategic stability themes.
- This role is within Technology Services – Client and will lead the system stability improvement across FI clearing process in the US.
- Strong technical expertise in the design & development and production support of complex multi-tiered transactional applications
- Extensive application support experience in reputed financial institutions preferably in payments and clearance domain
- Proven experience on monitoring tools to build real time monitoring dashboards, low level infrastructure configurations and application specific monitoring configurations, preferable prior experience on ITRS
- Programming background and experience in one of the following: Java, Python
- Strong understanding of Linux and Unix OS and extensive experience of shell scripting
- Experience on RDBMS performance issue analysis and optimization
- Strong expertise on diagnostic and troubleshooting using diagnostic tools and strong problem solving abilities
- Minimum 6-8 years' relevant technology experience
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience on agile tools like Confluence, JIRA
- Experience on Kibana (ELK Stack) is added advantage
- Experience of IT Operations and leading SDLC projects would be advantageous
- Experience within Financials institutions would be beneficial
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.