Our client is seeking a SDET Engineer with development exp in either Java, C# or Python and strong QA Automation experience for a contract opportunity in Irving, TX! Candidates must have a strong background in developing test automation frameworks using Selenium. This resource will lead the development and enhancement of various test automation frameworks and lead QA automation initiatives across the organization. They will also create an automation framework from scratch for a web based application. This position will be pairing with developers and supporting production issues for a Clinical Database application.
- Responsible for analyzing/debugging the production issues and help developers to identify the issues in code/Database and help in testing after the fix has been done.
- Help in writing the unit tests/integration tests/functional tests (using selenium).
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Software Development and Quality Assurance of Enterprise Web Systems
- Development experience, in most of these technologies - .net framework, c#, ms ajax, heavy Java script layer, Windows Service Layer, SQL Server, Oracle Vertica DW and backend in SQL/Informatica (application is developed using these technologies).
- Experience in writing, testing, analyzing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, SSIS, Informatica
- Hands on experience in SQL/Oracle and working with any database automation tools
- 5+ years’ experience RDBMS and complex SQL statements
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, integration testing, documentation, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium for automation (Hands on experience in Automation using Selenium C#., NET, TestNG, Protractor)
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) Environment with the following tools: Spring boot, Angular, Jenkins, Jasmine
- Experience with analytical and problem-solving skills – will analyze, make recommendations to fix problem (object oriented skills will assist in this area)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field is preferred) or equivalent